The course is a mixture of both theory and practical exercises.
Duration: 3 to 5 days
Exam Type: Objective & MCQ Paper and Practical Evaluation.
Certification: R2S International Training & Consultancy.
This course will give persons attending the knowledge and observational techniques to be able to carry out Basic Scaffolding Inspections.
By the end of the course attendees will have the skills to carry out Basic Scaffolding Inspections and an understanding of the requirements to keep appropriate records of inspections.
- Aims & Objectives
- Basic Scaffold Types
- Scaffolding Components
- Definitions and Terminology
- International Standard
- Scaffolder’s Responsibilities
- Tools for Scaffold erection and dismantling
- Foundations & Ground Conditions
- Couplers and Bracing
- Working Platforms
- Methods of Access & Egress
- Ties & Stability
- Capacity of Scaffold
- Scaffold’s Material
- Inspection Material
- Handling Materials on Scaffolding
- Falling Protection
- Risk Assessment
- Scaffolding Inspection
- Role of an Inspector
- Practical & Test Papertion