Course Duration: 3 Days.
The aim of the training is to provide candidates with the working knowledge and skills in the methods of the basic safe erection and dismantling of basic scaffold.
To provide understanding on step by step assembly & disassembly of scaffold to carry out job in safe manner as per requirements.
- Definition & Types of scaffold
- Scaffold terms
- Tools for use during erection & dismantling of scaffold
- Step by Step procedure of erection of supported scaffold
- Primary concern for completing the job.
- Bracing, Scaffold ties & rakers
- Mobile Scaffold towers
- Access & Platform Construction
- Guardrail System
- Dismantling Practice (Good & Bad)