Course Duration- 3 Days Course.
1 Day Theory Class.
1 Day Practical.
1 Day Exam.
Method Of Testing Is By Either A Theoretical Exam Or Practical Assessment.
Training course provide to delegate with knowledge of the rigging and crane operations principles, general hazards and risks of rigging and lifting operations, an awareness of relevant legislation and regulation, and an opportunity to practice basic rigging operations following a lifting plan.
The objective of the course is to enhance skills, enabling tasks to be performed by lifting and slinging components and equipment in a safe and correct manner.
At the end objectives of this course that:
- To demonstrate a knowledge of Legislation, regulations and standards
governing the use of lifting equipment.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of requirements of different types of lifting
methods as per the risk assessments and method statements
- Demonstrate the knowledge of the capabilities of different types of
lifting equipment, gears.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of Lifting accessories hitches and best
suitable for load.
- Demonstrate the knowledge of Communications.
- British & European Legislation
- Health & Safety at Work Summary
- Definitions & Terminology
- Requirements of Pre Use Check
- Uniform Load Method
- Trigonometric Load Method
- Calculating Load Weight(s)
- Textile Material & Slings
- Chain Slings
- Steel Wire Rope Slings
- Sling Configurations
- Advantages/Disadvantages of different Sling Types
- Lift Plan
- Hand Signals
Method of testing is by either a Theoretical exam or Practical Assessment.