3 days or enough to cover objectives.
1 day theory class.
1 day practical class.
1 day exam.
Delegates will be able to demonstrate the comprehension of the safety rules, policies and procedure as well as perform the proper skills necessary for the safe operation and use of cranes.
- The course is aiming to train personnel on safe crane operations.
- Express the safe procedure & skills to perform the duty of crane operator.
- Demonstrate the measures necessary to improve control whilst carrying out lifting operation.
At the end of this Course you will be able to understand.
- Any potential hazards and how to respond to them.
- Instructions, warning and precautions for safe operation.
- Rules and techniques for your crane.
- Proper loading, elevating, movement.
The training includes two modules which are as follows:
- Overall Course Learning Objective
- Training requirements
- Core Program
- Source of Regulations
- Worksite Hazards
- Prior to Operating an Unfamiliar Crane
- Types & Components
- Load Handling
- Signals & Signalperson
- Lift Types
- Basic Rigging
- Hot Metal
- Operator Qualification
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety of other workers