The course is a mixture of both theory and practical exercises.
Duration: 3 days.
Exam Type: MCQ Paper and Practical Evaluation.
Certification: R2S International Training & Consultancy.
To enhance the skills for personnel who perform Rigging, Lifting & Slinging activities using Lifting Equipment and Lifting Accessories to the recognised industry standards, including the current Rigging/Moving Loads Regulations and Legislation.
At the end of the course, the participants will:
- Know the duties and responsibilities of a competent
- Gain understanding of the legal provisions concerning
- Understand the effect of hitches and angles in lifting.
- Have knowledge of lifting gear inspection.
- To effectively carry out his duty as a competent rigging.
- Essentials of lifting
- Legislative Requirement
- Hazard Associated
- Basics of Rigging
- Core knowledge of Safe Rigging
- Communication Procedure
- Six Golden Rules Of Safe lifting
- Application of Rigging Appliances
Multiple choice question and practical assessment.