Delegates will be competent to work safely at height with a strong hazard awareness and a sound theoretical knowledge and practical experience of using fall protection system.
Delegates will have the ability to assess the risks and requirements needed for safely working at height in their scope of work. They will also be able to use their job specific fall protection equipment with a high level of efficiency and confidence, as well as have the practical ability to utilise the equipment correctly and safely.
- Definition Of Working at Height
- Risks Of Working At Height
- Working At Height Regulations
- Employer’s Responsibilities
- Employee’s Responsibilities
- Planning the Job Ahead
- Basic Safety when working at height
- Safe ladder use
- Mechanical Plant for supportive personal
- Working on Roofs
- Fall Protection Systems / Safety Harnesses
- Practical Harness Fitting
DURATION: Enough to cover the objectives